Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer fun but no lenses.

This week I've been waiting not so patiently for my circle lenses, but sadly they have not come yet. A few other things have, but I'll cover that later.

This weekend has been really eventful on Friday I went thrifting with my boyfriend but ended up buying a ton of makeup instead lol. I bought two tubes of Revlon matte lipstick, one in sky pink and one in stormy pink. I'll review them if my lenses ever arrive.


We were going to just call it a day and hang out at my house for the rest of the night, but we got tempted and ended up going to the mall for dinner and a movie. Transformers was the only thing really worth a shot.


I'd say it was pretty good, it was better than the second one (less bad comedy writing) and not as good as the first one. Of course Megan Fox was replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, at first I was annoyed about it but she turned out to be really good. Definitely better acting wise, the character wasn't written as well but she definitely did a good job in the role. Overall Transformers 3 is worth seeing if you're really into the series.



On Saturday I went to what we called a "girls reunion" with some friends from my K-8. We all met up and went to the park for some frisbee, checked out the west seattle street festival, and then went back to our meeting spot to play some Wii games. 
Did I mention I used to be a cheerleader?

We found this at the record store.

A street performer.
Perfect Unison~



I may still be waiting for some packages but I did have fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment