Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Food Picture Dump + Moneyball

I've had these pictures for awhile. I am such a foodie and I just want to share some great food I've eaten in the past few weeks.
This is a lunch that I love to make for myself. Rice balls and Miso soup.

This is from the Uwajimaya deli. Vegetable Spring Rolls, Chow Mein, and Mapo Tofu <3
These are from Monday's date with my boyfriend. We went to the mall and ate at a great place called Cafe Pho. They have three locations in Seattle and they're set up like a sports bar, but with amazing Vietnamese food!

My appetizer, Tofu Spring Rolls


My boyfriend's entree, peppercorn steak over rice.

His appetizer, Egg rolls.

My entree, Spicy lemon grass tofu over rice.



We also went to see Moneyball, I'm not super into baseball, and I tend to shy away from anything with Brad Pitt in it (exception: Fight Club), but this was a really good movie! Definitely worth seeing. Jonah Hill was great in it too. It's weird seeing him before the weight loss now.

I wish I had a picture of my makeup and outfit, I've really been going for it lately.

So yep. That's it. Thanks for Reading as always ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment